24v PoE Injector Wall Plug
The Coolgear 24v PoE Injector connects to an existing Ethernet line to deliver data and power to an existing device. It can easily connect any IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to a non-PoE LAN switch port.
This PoE Injector can be used to connect a Network Camera, Wireless Access Point, IP phone, or any IEEE 802.3af powered device to a LAN switch. The USBG-POE24VINJ can dramatically reduce wiring costs by powering devices through your existing Ethernet line instead of running new AC power lines.
The 24v PoE Injector is easy to use by simply plugging it into the wall outlet and connecting the cat5/6 cable. The Short circuit, Over-current, and Voltage-protection features of this power supply protect you equipment from electrical damage. Because of its safety features, it also protects your products from overloads over 1000mA and high voltages exceeding 25Vdc.
- Remotely power PoE Device Thru CAT.5,6,7 Cable up to 328.1 feet(100 meters).
- Power over Ethernet with 24V Power Supply, Does not work with standard 802.3af PoE device or 48v PoE devices.
- Input 100-240VDC, Output: 24V 24W passive PoE Output, Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection.
- Compatible with 10/100Mbps 24V IP camera, IP phone, Wireless IP point and other 24V PoE devices.
- Easy to connect RJ45 cat5/6 cabling (up to 100 meters) to the power out / Data in port of the injector.
- Item Dimensions: 3.27 in(L) x 1.84 in(W) x 1.46 in(H)
- Item Weight: 3.5 oz