Firewire 800 SCSI mount Dual Drive support Firewire 1394b 2X9-pin Ports external 1X internal Daisy Port. This is a retro fir for all dual bay scsi and firewire enclosures(it will bolt up to stnadard centronnincs oppening)
FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) to IDE (ATA/ATAPI) Bridge Board featuring INITIO inic-2430L FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) to IDE (ATA/ATAPI) Bridge Controller and Texas Instrument's new IEEE 1394b 800Mbps PHY (TSB81BA3)
- FWB-IDE01-2 (With Two external Biligual Connector)
- FWB-IDE01-3 (With Two external and One internal Biligual Connector)
FWB-IDE01 is ideally suited for tailgating interfaces such as removable-media drives CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM, tape drive, and hard disk drive. It allows IDE drives (Master and Slave) to be connected to FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) serial bus in a plug-and-play fashion. Both ATA and ATAPI devices are supported using the same firmware.
FWB-IDE01 allows users to easily hot-swap IDE drive without interrupting the current operation.
FWB-IDE01 provides the perfect solution for data backup and transferring of data between computers using IDE (ATA/ATAPI) devices.
- FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) to IDE (ATA/ATAPI) Bridge Board:
- IDE (ATA/ATAPI) Interface: Male IDC 2X20 Connector
- Both ATA and ATAPI devices are supported using the same firmware.
- Number of ports: External X 2 (Biligual-9pin) and Internal X 1 (Biligual-9pin).
- 1394a PHY: Ti's TSB81BA3 IEEE 1394b 800Mbps PHY
- 1394 Bus Transfer Rate: 100/200/400/800 Mbps
- FireWire (IEEE-1394) to ATA Native Bridge Controller: initio inic-2430
- Complies with T13's ATA/ATAPI-7 Draft Specification:
- PIO Mode 0-4
- DMA Mode 0-2
- Ultra DMA Mode 2, 4, 5, 6
- Supports 48-bit addressing for large hard drives (>128GB).
- Physical Dimensions: 3.33" x 1.81" (8.45cm x 4.60cm)
Fit to most standard SCSI enclosure. (SCSI I 50pin Connector Form Factor)
APPLICATION - To turn your SCSI enclosure into FireWire enclose
- FWB-IDE01 was designed to have SCSI 1 50pin connector form factor so it's idea for dual bay SCSI case
- End user can upgrade their SCSI enclosure to FireWire800 (1394b) enclosure.
- SCSI Enclosure vendors using the ATA/ATAPI devices now have an immediate and no-risk solutions for adding FireWire800 (IEEE 1394b) interface to their product lines.
- End user can replace a slow & expensive SCSI device with a cheap & fast EIDE device.
- This allows peripheral vendors a unique opportunity to continue the advantage of the ATA/ATAPI existing market advantages while presenting FWB-IDE01 into the rapidly expanding FireWire800 (IEEE 1394b) markets.
- FWB-IDE01 Bridge Board
- Ultra DMA100 Cable 18 inch for two devices (Master & Slave)
- Y-Shape DC Power Cable (Red, Black, Black, Yellow)
- Installation Guide