Cabling & Networking Solutions @ Everyday Low Prices!
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
CALL US @ 1-727-209-1301 M-F 10:00AM EST - 6:00PM EST!
- Before returning any item, you must contact our Technical Support Department
for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item
Number and Invoice Number available. Technical Support business hours are
Mon-Friday 10am-5pm eastern standard time. (727) 209-1300
- All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to acceptance of returned
product returned. You will be expected to complete an RMA form only after you
have received an authorization number from our Technical Support Department.
Technical Support Rep. will send you the RMA form either through fax or email.
RMA forms should be completed in the entirety to insure prompt service.
- RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside
of the package and include a packing list with a copy of the original invoice
or it may be refused, unopened and returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Our standard policy for returnable products (hereinafter mentioned as RMA
Returns) is for repair/replacement only. No credits or refunds provided.
- As advertised, we offer replacement of defective products for
varying time periods depending on product. Replacement is NOT OFFERED for
customer's inability to install a working computer peripheral.
- The RMA Returns must be returned to QCUSA INC. within ten (10) days after the
RMA number has been issued. Returns made after this period will be subject to a
(15%-25%) restocking fee.
- All Returns MUST BE PACKAGED IN IT'S ORIGNIAL BOX AND PACKAGING MATERIAL
THAT IT WAS RECEIVED IN. Should the product be returned to QCUSA, Inc. and it's
received without it's original box and packaging, your warranty will be voided.
- The RMA Returns must be a QCUSA, Inc. product, the product specified on the
RMA form. Otherwise the RMA will be void and product will be returned.
- Upon receipt of RMA Returns, QCUSA, Inc. will verify with the customer the RMA
products received are those as specified on the RMA form.
- The RMA Returns is to be packed in original condition including packaging,
documentation, manuals, and accessories. Returns that do not include all the
accessories may be returned to the customer or charged on a per item basis.
No exchanges will be authorized for any packages returned without an RMA number
from QCUSA, Inc. The customer assumes responsibility for product until receipt at
QCUSA, Inc., shipping via an insurable carrier is recommended. Any unauthorized
shipping charges will be billed to the customer or shipment will be refused.
- QCUSA, Inc., will provide replacements for all units found to be defective
due to materials or workmanship. All returns will be processed after they arrive
in our warehouse and will be fully inspected before an exchange is issued. The
customer will be notified of the finish status of the product before it is
- Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not
eligible for warranty replacement.
- If, upon customer receipt, the package is found to be damaged or tampered
with, the customer must immediately notify QCUSA, Inc. within 24-Hours, by calling LOIS @ 727-209-1300. We store digital images off all items packaged inside your shipment. This is done for our Customer Protection as well as Fraudulant Claim Investigation Purposes.
QCUSA, Inc. will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier involved.
- Under normal operation, RMA Returns will be repaired/replaced with new
parts within 10 days after receipt at QCUSA, Inc. then returned to customer.
PLEASE NOTE:TO ALL CUSTOMERS PLACING FRAUDULANT CLAIMS WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.
- QCUSA WILL PLACE A $500.00 U.S.D HOLD ON ANY CUSTOMERS CREDIT CARD, PENDING LEGAL ACTION AND RESTITUTIONS TO QCUSA!
- ALL OUR ITEMS ARE TESTED
- ALL OUR ITEMS ARE SHIPPED INSURED AND WELL PACKED
- ALL OUR SHIPMENTS HAVE DIGITAL IMAGES (CONTENT OF PACKAGING)
- SHIPPING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!(this applies to all internet shopping sites and not just us)
- MOST IMPORTANT: ANY CUSTOMER COMMITING FRAUD AGAINST QCUSA INC. WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE ALL THEIR PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS APPOINTED BY LOCAL LAWs)